Become a Wisque Artist and join our illustrious list of creators.
Become a Wisque Artist
and join our illustrious
list of creators.
We eliminate the hassle of providing greetings cards and prints to your fans - setting up your shop page, taking orders, organising printing, storage, taking payment, packing, posting, and finally dealing with customer problems. You can focus on what you do best.
1. Email 5 of your beautiful designs to email@example.com .
2. We moderate them to ensure they will appeal to our customer base and meet minimum print quality criteria.
3. We design and build your Wisque Artist page.
4. We print for you.
5. We offer personalisation, enabling your customers to add their own special message to your card.
6. We handle all your support. You don’t need to deal with customer queries or problems - that’s on us.
7. We pack and dispatch your cards and prints worldwide directly to your customers using our tried-and-tested delivery services.
8. You promote your designs as soon as they are live on your page.
9. We promote and market your work, allowing you to reach a global audience via our search results, landing pages, organic social media posts and paid advertising.
10. You receive an industry-leading commission for every one of your designs sold.
We pay our artists an industry-leading commission rate for each sale of their design. We believe our artists deserve a great rate for all of the beautiful, unique designs they come up with! We calculate commission as a percentage of the net sale value (the price the customer pays us, minus VAT) of each of the formats your design is sold in.
All card designs are printed on beautiful 300gsm Munken paper. For prints, we offer Hahnemühle Photo Luster paper (perfect for photography) or Munken paper (perfect for illustration/graphic art/fine art).
What about the environment?
We care about the environment. Paper is sourced from well-managed approved forests, environmental impacts of all our processes are mitigated, and our ISO 14001 certification encompasses all our working practices.
How long does it take to set up?
We aim to get you set up as soon as possible.
How much does it cost?
We don’t charge anything upfront, even for the setup. You receive an industry-leading commission for every one of your designs sold.
Do you expect ownership of copyright of my artwork?
Definitely not! You retain all your copyright rights. Of course, we require you to vouch that you own the full IP rights in the works that you post on the site.
Need more information?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we would love to show you how it works, answer any queries and help you see if Wisque is right for you.